- Law 159(I)/2012 titled “Law which provides for certain aspects of mediation in civil matters”.
- Hague Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters, concluded on 1 February 1971 (ratifying Law is 11/76).
- Convention on the Recovery Abroad of Maintenance, signed in New York on 20 June 1956. The Ratification Law is 50/78.
- ‘Parents and Children Relations Laws of 1990-2008 (L.216/90)’, as amended or replaced.
- The Criminal Procedure Rules Cap 155,
Back to previous page
©2020 Republic of Cyprus - Ministry of Justice and Public OrderDesign & Development: Department of Information Technology Services